We have tons of projects happening! I will try to keep this page updated as much as possible as we complete projects.
Also, I am still working on learning how to take pictures hehe! Some of these are old from my old iphone…and hopefully future pics can be of better quality!
Here is what our current list looks like!
Still Left To Do
- Stain Treads to Match Wood Floors
- Paint Basement Door
- Make + Install Shelves in Main Bathroom
- Clean Up Old Paint Smears on the Old Wood Floors
- Paint Kitchen Cabinets
- New Hardware for Kitchen Cabinets
- Close In the Open Gap Above Kitchen Cabinets
- Install a New Pendant Light Above Sink
- New Back Door
- Build a Garage
- Replace Roof
- All New Landscaping
- Build a Deck/Patio
- Repair Basement Windows
- Build Built-In Bookshelves and Bench Seat in the Dormer Nook
- Purchase a New Washer & Dryer
- Relocate the Washer & Dryer Out of the Basement
- Install Shelving Above my Desk
- Build a Custom Sliding Barn Door for the Half Bath
- Install a Chandelier Above the Stairway
- Scrape & Paint Exterior Windows where Paint is Chipped
- Power Wash Siding of House
- Create a Nice Outdoor Sitting Area
Completed Projects (Wahoo!!)
- Install New Floor Vents in Entire House
- New Dimmer Knobs for Kitchen & Foyer
- Replaced Several Outlet Covers
- Two New Toilet Seats
- Clean the Bathroom Vent
- Install Smoke Alarms
- Install Shelves in Emerson’s Room
- Front Door Makeover (Paint, Wreath, House Number Decal)
- Install Towel Hooks in Bathrooms
- Install Hooks Everywhere (Foyer, Basement Landing, Restrooms, Bedrooms)
- Install Full-Length Mirror in Bedroom
- Install New Toilet Paper Holders
- Create Makeup/Vanity Station in Nook
- Organize Closets More Efficiently
- Hang Curtain Rods & Curtains (Living Room & Bedrooms)
- Scrub Grout in Bathroom
- Hang Art & Decor
- Install New Dining Area Chandelier
- Replace Flush Mount Light in Middle of Kitchen
- Install New Lighting Everywhere (Kitchen, Bathrooms, Foyer, Bedrooms, Halls)
- Paint Everywhere (Trim, Doors, Every Single Room)
- Install New Hardwood Floors in Kitchen (Demo, Install, Sand, Stain, Seal)
- New Kitchen Faucet
- New Kitchen Sink
- New Garbage Disposal
- New Quartz Counter-tops Installed
- Prepped & Painted Exterior Railings
- Painted Mailbox
- Painted Exterior Yard Light
- Installed New Hardwood Floors in Half Bath
- Installed a New Sink in Half Bath
- New Faucet in Half Bath
- Installed Ship-Lap in Half Bath
- Painted Stair Risers
- Painted Stair Handrail and Spindles
- New Refrigerator
Yay! Here are some pictures!
The half bath is 99% finished. We still need to construct a custom sliding barn door to fit the unique space. Other than that…we feel pretty good about it! I love the shiplap and how bright and clean the bathroom looks now. We scored big time on the floors and they cost us NOTHING! For real oak. I will eventually do a huge post all about this bathroom!
The kitchen is a work in progress. There are still so many things I want to do in here! At least we are making progress! So far…we have installed new quartz counters, sink, faucet, disposal, stove, refrigerator, new lighting and an amazing oak floor!
Sometimes the smallest things make a difference in how a home feels. I am struggling with the exterior of our house and how to help it have more curb appeal. Doing the front door helped a little bit. We still plan on doing all new landscaping, building a small deck, building a garage, cleaning up the siding and installing a new roof! For now, the small things keep me going!
The main bathroom is also still under construction. You can read all about Phase 1 of the bathroom remodel here!
I still have many more rooms and projects to share…make sure to check this page again soon!